Wednesday, April 06, 2005
About Me
- Name: Luca
- Location: Melbourne
I'm currently an Industrial Design student at RMIT Melbourne frantically trying to fit in as much creative stuff as I can. Between running my own web design and graphics company (belu web design) and trying to be a world famous rock star I have very little time for blogging. Thanks for dropping by.


3 Comments:
offensive? how? to me, its one of those 'brillant' art pieces that looks like a kid could do it...
But a kid could go beyond this.
Children approach art in such an amazing way. Its art in its purest form. A kid would create whatever is significant to them in those few minutes it takes to rub the crayons on the page.
Picasso spent the bulk of his artistic life trying to capture this.
This couldn't be further removed from it.
This is mass printed. Churned out.
What is so wrong with art that is churned out?
Is there a hierachy within art that says something is a more pure form of art because it isn't mass produced?
Post a Comment
<< Home