Ken Done???
This is not a criticism of his artistic technique, nor his accute buisness acrument that has made him a very rich individual.
Right know I'm at a stage where I am trying to piece together "ART" within my own insular, ignorant headspace.
How could this possibly fit into my map?
Its a postcard
...............But its a postcard without a message from a loved one
Am I missing something? The colours have an emotional impact but there is nothing beyond that.
Can art be meaningless??
Right know I'm at a stage where I am trying to piece together "ART" within my own insular, ignorant headspace.
How could this possibly fit into my map?
Its a postcard
...............But its a postcard without a message from a loved one
Am I missing something? The colours have an emotional impact but there is nothing beyond that.
Can art be meaningless??

1 Comments:
Sure I can sense something, but will it mean anything to me? Is no meaning a meaning? *thinking about this too hard will turn your brain into soup, give it a go!*
Post a Comment
<< Home