Sunday, August 07, 2005

fringe-furniture


fringe-furniture, originally uploaded by labate.

This was the idea I sent off to fringe.
Now I need to build it to scale which should be fun - In theory if I sew it right it won't need to be re-enforced.

If I have to I'll paint the back part with pva or resin to make it rigid - or maybe starch it - or maybe put a wire frame underneath it.

I really have absolutely no clue when it comes to furniture - I'm all talk and very little substance ( a bit like the rest of stuff really)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cernunnos said...

Hahaha, that looks really small. Not bad though, good stuff. Here's that thing I was telling you about, it's called Florscape, second on the left. I think it was on that bloody new inventors shit.

4:39 AM  
Blogger Luca said...

Man thats wicked.

Goddammit - I guess its back to the drawing board.

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home