Sunday, July 17, 2005

Nonna



I live with my Grandma (Nonna). She is 92. I found all these black and white shots that I did when I was in high school. Behind her is our garden in our back yard.

Looking back I think that a great deal of my work is based on my family in different ways.

Its really important that she is part of my study in some way.


2 Comments:

Blogger Britt said...

I'm jealous. You seem to have a great nonna. I don't have grandparents. Grandma, lives in scotland, so i don't really know her. My nanna and my mum don't get on, so we stopped seeing her almsot 8yrs ago.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Luca said...

Yeah,I know what you mean.

I hardly see my other grandma (my mum's mum) anymore.

But you still have other sources of inspiration and thats all that matters

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home