definitely an industrial object i quite like them, they seem to me like one of those half-lockets that two close people would have i wouldn't place them together design and art always intercept it all comes down to interpretation
I'm currently an Industrial Design student at RMIT Melbourne frantically trying to fit in as much creative stuff as I can.
Between running my own web design and graphics company (belu web design) and trying to be a world famous rock star I have very little time for blogging.
Thanks for dropping by.
3 Comments:
definitely an industrial object
i quite like them, they seem to me like one of those half-lockets that two close people would have
i wouldn't place them together
design and art always intercept
it all comes down to interpretation
By interpretation do you mean interpretation of function?
If a design has no practical function does that make it sculpture?
If sculpture has a practical function does that make it design?
Post a Comment
<< Home