Are you talking about Rajasthan paintings? In India there are all these shady tourist shops with these so called 'proffesors' who sell tonnes of them, all sealed in plastic or in a tacky marble trimmed frame. The sad thing is they all use to be in books full of them, telling stories about tiger hunts or parades or whatever, but they've been ripped out just so they can be sold to tourists. Proffesor my ass, mate.
I'm currently an Industrial Design student at RMIT Melbourne frantically trying to fit in as much creative stuff as I can.
Between running my own web design and graphics company (belu web design) and trying to be a world famous rock star I have very little time for blogging.
Thanks for dropping by.
4 Comments:
Are you talking about Rajasthan paintings? In India there are all these shady tourist shops with these so called 'proffesors' who sell tonnes of them, all sealed in plastic or in a tacky marble trimmed frame. The sad thing is they all use to be in books full of them, telling stories about tiger hunts or parades or whatever, but they've been ripped out just so they can be sold to tourists. Proffesor my ass, mate.
I didn't notice it but normally you just draw over the lines on lined paper, this kid's turned it into a fence. Genius.
Wait a minute, it's not lined paper! My eyes are playing tricks on me. God I feel like a douche. Regardless, still genius.
*I'll show you deceiving eyes* No, don't rip us out of our sockets!
Post a Comment
<< Home